Creighton University Law School, J.D.
University of Illinois, B.A.
Areas of Practice:
Workers’ Compensation Defense
Donald Klingele v. Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission, 2012 IL App. (4th) 110532WC-U, 2012 Ill. App. Wrk. Comp. LEXIS 2291
- Successfully obtained appellate court approval of an Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission decision denying petitioner benefits for an alleged work injury resulting in a lumbar fusion with permanent restrictions.
Connie Wheeler v. Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission (Excel Corporation), 2012 Ill. App. (4th) 110480WC-U, 2012 Ill. Wrk. Comp. LEXIS 2263
- Successfully obtained appellate court approval of an Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission decision denying petitioner’s left shoulder rotator cuff tear on the issue of causal connection.
Victoria Kessler v. McNally 13 IWCC 712, 2013 Ill. Wrk. Comp. LEXIS 811
- Persuaded the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission to affirm the decision of the arbitrator denying petitioner’s claim on the issues of accident and causal connection. Petitioner was claiming an odd lot permanent total disability with exposure in excess of $1,000,000.00.
Melissa Wagner v. Community Care Systems, Inc. 13 WC 01726, 2014 Ill. Wrk. Comp. LEXIS 175
- Persuaded the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission to affirm the decision of the arbitrator finding that while petitioner was a traveling employee her actions were not reasonable and foreseeable by the employer.
Ronald Fuccillo v. ATA Airlines 13 IWCC 1061; 2013 Ill. Wrk. Comp. LEXIS 1092
- Through circuit court, successfully denied petitioner’s claim that Illinois had jurisdiction over his accident on the theory that he employment was principally localized in Illinois.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
Sangamon County Bar Association
Illinois State Bar Association